Anaconda Mining Profile
Anaconda Mining Inc. (“Anaconda” or the “Company”) is a TSX-listed gold mining, exploration and development company, focused in the prospective Atlantic Canadian jurisdictions of Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. The Company operates the Point Rousse Project located in the Baie Verte Mining District in Newfoundland, comprised of the Pine Cove open pit mine, the fully-permitted Pine Cove Mill and tailings facility, the Stog’er Tight deposit, a new discovery called Argyle, and approximately 5,800 hectares of prospective gold-bearing property. Anaconda is also developing the recently acquired Goldboro Project in Nova Scotia, a high-grade Mineral Resource, with the potential to leverage existing infrastructure at the Company’s Point Rousse Project. The Company also has a pipeline of organic growth opportunities, including the Viking and Great Northern Projects on the Northern Peninsula and the Tilt Cove Property on the Baie Verte Peninsula.
|Anaconda Mining Website||www.anacondamining.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSX: ANX, OTCQX: ANXGF|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - Anaconda Mining Inc.|
|Investor Deck||A growing gold producer with operations in Newfoundland and Nova Scotia|
|Company Projects||Company Projects
Goldboro Project: The Goldboro Gold Project (“Goldboro”) is an advanced exploration and development project that forms a strategic part of Anaconda’s strategy for near-term growth. Goldboro is located on tidewater approximately 185 km northeast of Halifax, Nova Scotia within Nova Scotia’s Eastern Goldfields District. Anaconda acquired the project as part of a merger with 100%-owned subsidiary Orex Exploration Inc. in early 2017.
Point Rousse Project: The Point Rousse Project (the “Project”) is located within the Baie Verte Mining District, on the Point Rousse/Ming’s Bight Peninsula, in the northern portion of the Baie Verte Peninsula, approximately 6 km northeast of the town of Baie Verte, in north central Newfoundland, in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. The area encompassing the Point Rousse Project includes 5 mining leases and 24 mineral licences with a total of 5,794.27 hectares (57.94 square kilometers). The Project is accessible year-round through a network of provincial paved roads and a 5 km mine road maintained by the Company.
The Project covers three prospective gold trends: the Scrape Trend, the Goldenville Trend and the Deer Cove Trend. These trends have approximately 20 km of cumulative strike length and include three deposits (Pine Cove, Stog’er Tight and Argyle) and numerous prospects and showings all located within 8 km of the Pine Cove Mine and Mill
The Great Northern Project: The Great Northern Project is an exploration-stage property that forms part of Anaconda’s pipeline of projects within reach of the Pine Cove Mine and Mill Complex.
The Great Northern Project comprises 2 claim blocks (9,975 hectares) referred at as the Jackson’s Arm Property in the north and Viking Property in the south. The properties are located 3 km north and 15 km south of the community of Jackson’s Arm, respectively. The area is accessible by provincial Route 420, which is connected to the Trans-Canada Highway (TCH) 75 km to the south.
The Tilt Cove Project: The Tilt Cove Project is an exploration-stage gold-copper project located within the Baie Verte Mining District, near the community of La Scie, Newfoundland, approximately 60 kilometres by road from the Company’s Pine Cove Mill. Anaconda is currently earning a 100% interest in the Tilt Cove Project under an option agreement with Metals Creek Resources Corp.
The Tilt Cove Project is characterized by the same geological environment as part of the Point Rousse Project, specifically the Nugget Pond horizon, an iron formation that hosted the historical high-grade-gold Nugget Pond Mine, which produced 166,000 ounces of gold with an average grade of approximately 11 g/t. The Tilt Cove Project has several occurrences with high-grade gold grab samples from prospecting including 69.38 g/t gold from the Scarp zone, 13.47 g/t gold from the Shaft zone and 6.02 g/t gold from the Road showing.
Cape Spencer Project: The Cape Spencer Project is an exploration stage project that has a history of past-production and the potential for near-term resource growth and discovery. The Project comprises 106 claims covering more than 2,400 hectares and is located 15 kilometres east of the City of Saint John, New Brunswick.
The Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for the Cape Spencer Deposit is 1,720,000 tonnes at an average grade of 2.72 g/t gold for 151,000 contained ounces at cut-off grade of 0.5 g/t gold and 2.5 g/t gold in two mineralized zones; the Pit Zone and the Northeast Zone with an effective date of January 23, 2019. The Northeast Zone contains a conceptual underground inferred mineral resource estimate of 740,000 tonnes at an average grade of 4.07 g/t gold for 96,000 contained ounces at a cut-off grade of 2.5 g/t gold and the Pit Zone contains a conceptual open-pit inferred mineral resource estimate of 990,000 tonnes at an average grade of 1.71 g/t gold for 54,000 contained ounces at a cut-off grade of 0.5 g/t gold.
ANX Research Center
- August 2, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Half of 2019
- July 23, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Provides Goldboro Bulk Sample Update
- July 22, 2019 - Anaconda Mining and Assembly of Nova Scotia Mi'kmaw Chiefs Sign Memorandum of Understanding Regarding Goldboro Gold Project
- July 18, 2019 - Anaconda Extends Near Surface Mineralization at Goldboro
- July 17,2019 - Anaconda Mining Expands its Footprint in Eastern Nova Scotia; Identifies Key Exploration Targets Proximal to Goldboro
- July 10,2019 - Anaconda Mining Completes $4.69 Million Non-Brokered Private Placement
- July 9, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Achieves Exceptional Gold Recoveries from Feasibility Level Metalurgical Testing at the Goldboro Gold Project
- July 4, 2019 - Anaconda Increases Proposed Private Placement to Up to $4.75 Million
- June 17, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Announces a Non-Brokered Private Placement for up to $3.5 Million
- May 15, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Announces Results From Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- May 9, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Expands the Tilt Cove Project and Identifies Key Exploration Targets
- May 2, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Reports First Quarter 2019 Results; Generates $4.1 Million of Cash Flow from Operating Activities
- April 30, 2019 - Anaconda Mining intersects 12.76 g/t gold over 6.0 metres and 2.68 g/t over 10.0 metres at Argyle
- April 11, 2019 -Anaconda Mining Sells 5,251 Ounces of Gold In Q1 2019, Generating $8.8m in Revenue
- April 4, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Intersects 42.85 g/t Gold Over 3.8 Metres and 9.83 g/t Gold Over 3.5 Metres at Goldboro
- April 3, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Strengthens Executive Management Team
- March 12, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Announces $5 Million Term Loan with Royal Bank of Canada
- Mar 1, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Intersects 59.39 G/t Gold Over 7.0 Metres And 6.17 G/t Over 8.0 Metres at Argyle; Provides Infill Drilling and Development Update
- Feb 28, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Intersects 25.70 g/t Gold Over 1.5 Metres and 8.00 g/t Gold Over 3.2 Metres at Goldboro; Initiates a 5,000-Metre Drill Program
- Feb 27, 2019 - Anaconda Mining achieves record 2018 production and generates $12.2m in EBITDA from the Point Rousse Project
- Feb 26, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Reaches Finals of Goldcorp's International #DisruptMining Event During #PDAC2019
- Feb 20, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Intersects 6.45 g/t Gold over 5.0 Metres and 1.89 g/t Gold over 12.0 Metres at Point Rousse Project
- Jan 24, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Announces NI 43-101 Mineral Resources for the Great Northern and Cape Spencer Gold Exploration Projects
- Jan 16, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Achieves Record Gold Production of 20,149 Ounces in 2018
- Jan 14, 2019 - Anaconda Mining Intersects 78.07 g/t Gold Over 1.1 Metres and 32.42 g/t Gold Over 2.6 Metres; Infills and Expands the Goldboro Gold Deposit