Golden Predator is advancing the past-producing Brewery Creek Gold Mine towards a resumption of mining activities, under its Quartz Mining and Water Licenses, in Canada’s Yukon. With established resources grading ~ 1.0 g/t Gold and low capex to production in a safe first world jurisdiction, the turnkey Brewery Creek Mine is proving a path to production. Drilling continues to expand the numerous open ended resources and untested targets across the 180 km2 brownfield property.
Advancing the Brewery Creek Mine Towards Production (1)
- Significant infrastructure & mining licenses in place, permitted for a timely restart in a first World jurisdiction
- Restart Study near completion of the feasibility of reprocessing the existing heap leach run of mine material
- Fully integrated feasibility level mine planning study underway
- 2020 Mineral Resource Estimate update near completion to replace 2019 Mineral Resource Estimate:
(1) Any production decision would be based on a study demonstrating technical and economic viability.
(2) NI 43-101 Technical Report “NI 43-101 Technical Report on Resources, Brewery Creek Project, Yukon, Canada” Effective Date of October 1, 2019.
The Brewery Creek Project is a past producing heap leach gold mining operation, operated from 1996 to 2002, temporarily closed due to low gold prices. The 180 km2 property is accessible by road 55 km east of Dawson City, Yukon. Brewery Creek has NI 43-101 Indicated mineral resources of 765,000 oxide gold ounces contained in 21.14 million tonnes of material with an average grade of 1.13 g/t, and Inferred mineral resources of 440,000 oxide gold ounces contained in 14.12 million tonnes with an average grade of 0.97 g/t.1 The Brewery Creek Project has a Socio Economic Accord with the Tr’ondek Hwech’in.
The wholly-owned subsidiary, the Yukon Mint™, is focused on creating gold coins that will be Yukon in almost every aspect, from raw material to design. The Yukon Mint™ works to ensure local communities benefit from Yukon mining and exploration projects.
The Company holds a 20% equity ownership position in Group 11 Technologies Inc., a U.S. based technology firm focused on non-invasive extraction technology utilizing environmentally friendly liquids to recover gold and other metals. Additionally, the Company holds an approximate 32% interest in Taku Gold Corp. (CSE: TAK), one of the largest landholders within Yukon’s emerging White Gold district, and 300,000 shares in Seabridge Gold (TSX: SEA). Seabridge Gold is advancing the KSM asset, one of the largest undeveloped gold and copper assets in the world.
The Company also holds non-core assets available for sale or option including the Grew Creek, Gold Dome and Marg projects. The Marg project has a 2013 NI 43-101 Indicated Resource of 3.96 million tonnes of 1.57% copper, 1.92% lead, 3.90% zinc, 49.40 g/t silver, and 0.79 g/t gold and an Inferred Resource of 7.78 million tonnes of 1.12% copper, 1.36% lead, 2.89% zinc, 34.88 g/t silver, and 0.52 g/t gold filed on SEDAR (Burgoyne, 2011).
- Solely focused on advancing the Brewery Gold Mine back into production
- Operating in a safe political jurisdiction in a rising gold market
- Licensed for a timely restart with significant infrastructure on site
- Mineral Resource Estimate Update pending with growing ounces
- Exploration potential across the large property
- Restart study and a Feasibility Study expected by year-end
- Strong, experienced management team
Golden Predator Videos
Golden Predator Photo Gallery
Golden Predator Articles
Latest News Releases
- Group 11 Acquires First Precious Metals Test Projects
- Golden Predator & the Yukon Mint™ Announce 2020 Coin Design
- Golden Predator Commences 2020 Drill Program at Brewery Creek Mine, Yukon
- Golden Predator Announces $1.7 Million Private Placement
- Golden Predator Acquires 20% of Group 11 Technologies
- enCore Energy Announces Formation of Group 11 Technologies
- Group 11 Technologies Inc. Announces Commercial Launch
- Golden Predator Updates Brewery Creek Mineral Resource Estimate; Announces 2020 Drill Program
- Golden Predator Reports Brewery Creek Mineral Resource Estimate to Be Released in August 2020
- Canadian Metals & Mining Investor Presentations Now Available for On-Demand Viewing
- Canadian Metals & Mining Live Virtual Investor Conference July 30th and 31st
- Golden Predator Accelerates Plans at Brewery Creek Mine
- Golden Predator Provides Update on Brewery Creek Mine Restart Study
- Golden Predator Enhances Brewery Creek Team; Expands Focus on Mine Development Planning
- Golden Predator Mining Corp., Working Towards the Restart of a Past Producing Mine, CEO Clip Video
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 07, 2020 - Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX.V:GPY, OTCQX:NTGSF) (the “Company”) proudly announces, as part of the Company’s efforts to engage all aspects of its community stakeholders in its operations in the Yukon, the 2020 gold...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 28, 2020 - Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX.V:GPY, OTCQX:NTGSF) (the “Company”) today announces the start of its 2020 drill program at its licensed 100%-owned Brewery Creek mine project located approximately 55 km by road from Dawson...
Golden Predator Completes$1.7Million Private Placement Vancouver, British Columbia, September 23rd, 2020: Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX.V:GPY, OTCQX:NTGSF) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced private placement for 4,250,000 flow-through shares at a price of...
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX-V: GPY) (OTCQB: NTGSF) (the "Company") announced today that the Company has entered into final Agreements for a 20% ownership positions in Group 11 Technologies Inc., (“Group...
New resource model increases confidence and better defines leachable material for Bankable Feasibility Study VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / August 31, 2020 / Golden Predator Mining Corp. (TSX.V:GPY)(OTCQX:NTGSF) (the "Company") today released the results of a NI 43-101-compliant Mineral Resource...