Harte Gold Corp Profile
Harte Gold Corp. (“Harte Gold”) is Ontario’s newest gold producer through its wholly owned Sugar Zone Mine in White River Ontario. Using a 3 g/t gold cut-off, the NI 43-101 compliant Mineral Resource Estimate dated February 19, 2019 contains an Indicated Mineral Resource of 4,243,000 tonnes grading 8.12 g/t for 1,108,000 ounces contained gold and an Inferred Mineral Resource of 2,954,000 tonnes, grading 5.88 g/t for 558,000 ounces contained gold. Exploration continues on the Sugar Zone property, which encompasses 83,850 hectares covering a significant Greenstone belt. Harte Gold also holds the Stoughton-Abitibi property, located in the Timmins Ontario gold camp east of the Holt Holloway Mine.
|Harte Gold Corp Website||www.hartegold.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSX: HRT, OTC:HRTFF, FRANKFURT: H4O|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - Harte Gold Corp.|
|Investor Deck||Corporate Presentation|
|Company Projects||Sugarzone: The Sugar Zone Property (“Sugar Zone”) is located in Ontario, approximately 80 km east of the Hemlo gold camp and 24 km north of White River off the Trans-Canada Highway (#17). The Sugar Zone property is comprised of 83,850 hectares covering a significant greenstone belt. Harte Gold holds a 100% interest the property.
Harte Gold is currently in the final stages of advancing the Sugar Zone Project to commercial production. In 2017, Harte Gold has successfully mined approximately 100,000 tonnes of mineralized material to-date, through its Advanced Exploration Bulks Sample and Phase I Commercial Production programs. In early 2018, a PEA was completed for the Project and a comprehensive US$70 million funding package was arranged to complete construction. As of August 2018, construction of the crusher and mill complex was completed and commissioning started. Harte Gold is targeting commercial production at the Sugar Zone Project in Q4 2018.
P&E Mining Consultants Inc. (“P&E”) were engaged to complete a Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Sugar Zone Project. The PEA studied a phased development approach with a goal of achieving near-term cash flow while minimizing initial underground development work, starting at 540 tpd at the Sugar Zone, increasing to 1,400 tpd by year 2021 as access to the Middle Zone Mineral Resources are incorporated into the mine plan.
Stoughton-Abitibi: The Stoughton-Abitibi Property is located on and adjacent to the Destor-Porcupine Fault, 110 km east of the Timmins, 50 km north-east of Kirkland Lake, Ontario and 10 km due east of the Holloway-Holt gold mine and mill. The property covers a 4 km strike length of the Destor-Porcupine Fault with an overall length of more than 11 km along the upper portions of the property, in close proximity to the 2.5 million oz. gold Holloway-Holt gold mine.
Management is currently in the process of evaluating available data associated with the Stoughton-Abitibi property in order to assess the scope of future exploration program.
HRT Resource Center
- May 15, 2019 - Harte Gold Hits High Grade South of Sugar Zone
- May 15, 2019 - Harte Gold Announces Q1 2019 Results
- May 6, 2019 - Harte Gold Announces US$82.5 Million Financing and 800 TPD Permits
- April 8,2019 - Harte Gold Announces Positive Feasibility Study
- April 2,2019 - Harte Gold Provides Corporate and Operations Update
- April 2,2019 - Harte Gold Reports Year End 2018 Results
- February 20, 2019 - Harte Gold Announces 2018 Drilling Increases Indicated Mineral Resources by 55% Overall Resource Increased, Mineralization Extended Down Dip and Along Strike
- January 21, 2019 - Harte Gold Announces Executive Appointment, Grants Stock Options
- January 17, 2019 - Harte Gold Strengthens Management Team for Operations
- January 8, 2019 - Harte Gold Declares Commercial Production At Sugar Zone Mine
- December 11, 2018 - Harte Gold Provides Operations and Exploration Update
- November 23, 2018 - Harte Gold Announces Closing of Private Placement
- November 15, 2018 - Harte Gold Reports Third Quarter Results