iMetal Resources Profile
iMetal Resources Inc. is a publicly listed company whose principal business activities are the exploration and development of mineral properties. The Company has properties located in Ontario and Quebec, Canada. The Company is a reporting issuer in British Columbia and Alberta, and trades on the Tier 2 on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “IMR” and on the Frankfurt, Berlin and Bremen exchanges under the symbol “A7V”.
|iMetal Resources Website||www.imetalresources.ca|
|Stock Symbol||TSX.V: IMR, FRA: A7V, BER: A7V|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - iMetal Resources Inc.|
|Investor Deck||Research Report|
|Company Projects||Gowganda West
The explorationist’s mantra is: “To first look for new deposits in the shadow of existing head frames.” That is how most of the famous multi-million ounce mining camps sprang to life. IMR has acquired very prospective ground that has seen almost no exploration. It is on trend with a multimillion ounce resource now held by Pan American Silver.
This project has been effectively ignored for various reasons but mainly because the property appears to be underlain by barren meta-sedimentary rocks. In addition, much of the property is covered with a thin layer of overburden and most of the detailed geology is inferred.
Upon closer inspection prospectors and geologists have determined that some of the geology was not mapped correctly and the underlying rocks are much more favourable for precious metal mineralization.
Work to date has already highlighted mineralization in rocks known to host gold deposits in the prolific Kirkland Lake gold Camp. In addition, the company has identified a potential structure measuring up to 2.4-km-long.
The Carheil Property
- Carheil Property – Over 3,000 Hectares
- Located 200 km North of Val d’Or, Quebec, Canada; near Detour Gold (24 km), BHP’s Selbaie Mine (25 km) and Hecla Mining’s Casa Berardi Mine (20 km)
- In the exploration phase with a target of Large Flake Graphite, with Gold, Silver, Nickel, Copper and Zinc Possibilities
- Target type: Electro Magnetic Conductors
iMetal Resources Live Twitter
IMR Research Center
- May 16, 2019 - iMetal Resources Receives Final VTEM Interpretation – 7 Exploration Targets Identified
- May 16, 2019 - iMetal Resources Drills into a Large Hydrothermal Gold System at Gowganda West
- April 8, 2019 - Metal Resources Receives Airborne Geophysical Results – New Major Exloration Targets Identified
- Metal Resources Closes Private Placement
- Metal Channel Samples More High-Grade Gold at Gowganda West Zone 1 South -
- iMetal Continues Drill Program at Gowganda West -
- iMetal Expands Drill Program at Gowganda West -