iMetal Resources Profile
iMetal Resources Inc. is a publicly listed company whose principal business activities are the exploration and development of mineral properties. The Company has properties located in Ontario and Quebec, Canada. The Company is a reporting issuer in British Columbia and Alberta, and trades on the Tier 2 on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “IMR” and on the Frankfurt, Berlin and Bremen exchanges under the symbol “A7V”.
|iMetal Resources Website||www.imetalresources.ca|
|Stock Symbol||TSX.V: IMR, FRA: A7V, BER: A7V|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - iMetal Resources Inc.|
|Investor Deck||Research Report|
|Company Projects||Gowganda West
iMetal Resource’s Management team recognized that the Gowganda West property warranted additional field exploration activity. The project had in the past been ignored for various reasons but mainly because the property appeared to be underlain by barren meta-sedimentary rocks and a thin layer of overburden. Based on these assumptions, more detailed investigations were not performed.
Since acquiring the project, iMetal’s prospectors and geologists have determined that the geology was not mapped correctly and rock types and lithologies are much more favorable and more importantly the same as found in gold deposits in the prolific Kirkland Lake and Timmins Gold camps.
Prospecting and geophysics during the 2018 and 2019 field seasons identified several mineralized zones over a 7 km long strike length that appear to be structurally related. A geophysical survey performed by Geotech in 2019, outlined seven additional shallow (<100 metre deep) targets, four of which have been classified as high priority. These targets are now being evaluated and additional targets are being discovered as prospecting and exploration continue.
Ghost Mountain Property
This property is located a couple km west of Kirkland Lake Gold’s, Holt and Holloway Mine” refer to map in Ontario properties section.
The Destor-Porcupine gold camp is one of the most prolific gold mining districts in North America, with past production exceeding 70 million ounces of gold. Mining and exploration have been going on in this district since gold was first discovered near Timmins in 1907. The structure and related gold deposits occur in structurally controlled Archean lode gold deposits. This major metallogenetic feature is developed within the Archean Abitibi sub-province of the Superior province, northern Ontario. The Ghost Mountain property in Kirkland Lake is contiguous on three sides by Kirkland Lake Gold (KL – tsx), only a few hundred meters North from their Lightval target, and proximal to its multi-million- ounce gold production facilities in the Kirkland Lake area.
iMetal Resources Prospecting Gallery
iMetal Resources Overview
iMetal Resources Live Twitter
IMR Research Center
- July 18, 2019 - iMetal Identifies Additional Target Areas at Gowganda West and Commences IP Work Program
- June 25, 2019 - iMetal Signs Contract with Abitibi Geophysics Inc. and Launches Ground IP Survey at Gowganda West Property in Ontario
- May 16, 2019 - iMetal Resources Receives Final VTEM Interpretation – 7 Exploration Targets Identified
- May 16, 2019 - iMetal Resources Drills into a Large Hydrothermal Gold System at Gowganda West
- April 8, 2019 - Metal Resources Receives Airborne Geophysical Results – New Major Exloration Targets Identified
- Metal Resources Closes Private Placement
- Metal Channel Samples More High-Grade Gold at Gowganda West Zone 1 South -
- iMetal Continues Drill Program at Gowganda West -
- iMetal Expands Drill Program at Gowganda West -