Miramont Resources Profile
Miramont Resources Corp is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada and Peru. The company’s project profile includes Cerro Hermoso and Lukkacha. Cerro Hermoso is located in the Puno Region of southern Peru. The property lies in a north-west trending mineral belt known for numerous gold, silver and copper deposits. Lukkacha is located in the Tacna Region in southern Peru. The property lies around 60 kms northeast of the city of Tacna and approximately 8 kms from the supply town of Tarata.
|Miramont Resources Website||www.miramontresources.com|
|Stock Symbol||CNSX: MONT, OTCQB: MRRMF|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - Miramont Resources Corp.|
|Investor Deck||Corporate Presentation|
|Company Projects||Cerro Hermoso: Cerro Hermoso is located in the Puno Region of southern Peru. The property lies 60 km from the city of Juliaca and 5 km northwest from the supply town of Santa Lucia. The property lies in a north-west trending mineral belt known for numerous gold, silver and copper deposits.
The Property is comprised of three mining concessions covering a total of 1318 Has. Miramont has an option to acquire 100% of the mining concessions by making property payments totaling US$3.726 million through September 2022. Surface rights are held in both private and community hands. The company has reached agreement to access the property and conduct exploration activity including drilling.
Cerro Hermoso is accessed year-round via a two-lane highway that runs from Juliaca to Arequipa. Elevations range from 4,070 to 4,400 m.a.s.l..
The property is near the town of Santa Lucia where Miramont has established camp facilities. Most services and supplies can be found here or in Juliaca about an hour’s drive away. Water for exploration work is readily available from the Verde River flowing through the Property, subject to required permitting. The nearest point to connect the Property to the national power grid three-phase system is 6 km away near Santa Lucia.
Lukkacha: Lukkacha is located in the Tacna Region in southern Peru. The property lies 60kms northeast of the city of Tacna, Peru and 9 km southwest of the town of the supply town of Tarata.Lukkacha is a new copper porphyry prospect located in Tacna Department of Peru. The property is found within the southern Peru copper belt – one of the world’s most important copper regions. Over 750,000 tonnes of copper are produced annually. It is 50 km southeast of the operating Toquepala Mine and in an active area of exploration interest for major copper producers.
Miramont’s optionor has recently completed detailed mapping and geochemical sampling within a two by two kilometer area of primary interest. A result of this work is the emerging recognition that many elements of a large copper system exist and has allowed an early definition of potential drill targets.
MONT Research Center
- July 10, 2019 - Miramont Reports Phase II Drill Results from Cerro Hermoso
- June 5, 2019 - Miramont Updates Phase II Drilling at Cerro Hermoso
- May 2,2019 - Miramont Begins Phase II Drilling at Cerro Hermoso
- April 23,2019 - Miramont to Commence Phase II Drilling at Cerro Hermoso
- April 12,2019 - Miramont Announces Appointment of Executive Chairman, CEO and President
- April 12,2019 - Miramont Encounters Significant Mineralization at Cerro Hermoso
- March 28,2019 - Miramont Provides Cerro Hermoso Drilling Update
- 26 Feb, 2019 - Miramont Acquires New Concession Adjacent to Cerro Hermoso
- 21 Feb, 2019 - Miramont Announces Grant of Incentive Stock Options
- 31 Jan, 2019 - Miramont Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 22 Jan, 2019 - Miramont Begins Drilling at Cerro Hermoso Project in Peru
- 17 Jan, 2019 - Miramont Announces $1,000,000 Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 04 Dec, 2018 - Miramont Receives Drilling Permit for Cerro Hermoso
- 10 Oct, 2018 - Miramont Provides Activity Update