New Age Metals Profile
New Age Metals Inc. is a Mineral Exploration Company focused on the discovery, exploration and development of North America’s largest undeveloped primary Platinum Group Metals (PGM) deposit, the River Valley PGM Project that is located in the Sudbury Region of Northern Ontario. The Company also has a Lithium (Li) Division with 8 Li Projects, of which 2 are drill ready. Our philosophy is to be a Project Generator, Explorer and Project Operator with the objective of Optioning/Joint Venturing our projects with major and junior mining companies, through to production.
|New Age Metals Website||www.newagemetals.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSX.V: NAM, OTCQB: NMTLF, FSE: P7J.F|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - New Age Metals Inc.|
|Investor Deck||Corporate Presentation|
|Company Projects||River Valley PGM Project: The River Valley Project is located in the Dana and Pardo townships of Northern Ontario, approximately 60km east of Sudbury, Ontario. The project is road accessible in Canada's premier Ni-Cu-PGM mining and smelting district which boasts perfect infrastructure and community support for mining activities.
River Valley PGM Project is 100% owned by New Age Metals (NAM).
The project is under two Mining Leases. The Mining Leases cover an approximate area of 12,000 acres of Surface and Mining Rights. The Mining Leases cover all of the 2012 NI 43-101 mineral resources of the River Valley PGM Project. The 2019 NI 43-101 covers both the River Valley PGM Project and the River Valley Extension.
The River Valley PGM project was acquired in 1998 by NAM (formally Pacific North West Capital, now New Age Metals) through a number of transactions. NAM discovered significant PGM occurrences on the property and entered into a joint venture agreement with Anglo Platinum in 1999. NAM was the operator of the joint venture and continues to be the operator today.
In January 2011, Pacific North West Capital Corp. (Now New Age Metals Inc.) successfully negotiated the 100% acquisition of the Project from Anglo Platinum Limited. In 2016, NAM’s management negotiated the purchase of 100% of the River Valley Extension from Mustang Minerals. This acquisition increased the companies land position to 64 square Kilometres (15,800 acres). With this acquisition the strike length of River Valley increased from 12 to 16 Kilometres. The 2019 NI 43-101 report included an inferred resource on the River Valley Extension.
Genesis PGM/Polymetallic Project: On April 4th, 2018, NAM signed an agreement with one of Alaska’s top geological consulting companies. The companies stated objective is to acquire additional PGM and Rare Metal projects in Alaska. Our first acquisition, The Genesis PGM Project is a road accessible, under explored, highly prospective, multi-prospect drill ready Palladium (Pd)- Platinum (Pt)- Nickel (Ni)- Copper (Cu) property. A comprehensive report on previous exploration and future phases of work was completed in August 2018 on Genesis. The Company is seeking to explore JV options with qualified companies through using the Prospect Generator Model. This report was completed by Avalon Development of Fairbanks, Alaska and is subject to signing a confidentiality agreement, this is available at email@example.com.
Lithium One Project: The Company’s 100% owned Lithium One Project is a historically known pegmatite rich area. The project contains several lepidolite and spodumene bearing (lithium–rich minerals) pegmatites in southeast Manitoba. The area was discovered in the 1920’s and was the first spodumene production in Canada. Small tonnages of spodumene were hand mined during the late 1920’s from the Silverleaf Pegmatite. Numerous pegmatite bodies exist on the property with the most substantial pegmatite to date being the Silverleaf Pegmatite. In 2016 the Company carried out a small ground proofing program to confirm the historic lithium assays of several of the pegmatite bodies as well as the larger pegmatitic granite. Field surface sampling yielded assays for the Silverleaf Pegmatite up to 4.33% Li2O, 2.08% Rb2O and 0.04% Ta2O5.
The Lithium One Project is located approximately 125 kilometres (78 miles) northeast of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and 8.5 kilometres southeast of the Tanco Mine Site. The project is situated south of the Winnipeg River. The project is one of five lithium pegmatite projects that the Company has in the region. It is located in the southern portion of the Cat Lake – Winnipeg River Pegmatite Field as part of the Greer Lake Pegmatite Group. Southeast Manitoba has several active mining camps.
Lithium Two Project: The company’s 100% owned Lithium Two Project is a historical known spodumene (a lithium–rich mineral) bearing pegmatite deposit in southeast Manitoba that was discovered and explored in the late 1940’s. Two main pegmatite bodies exist on the property, the Eagle and the FD No. 5 Pegmatite. In 2016 the company carried out a small ground proofing program to confirm the historic lithium assays. Field surface sampling yielding assays for the Eagle Pegmatite up to 2.44% Li2O and assays up to 3.04% Li2O for the FD No. 5 Pegmatite.
The Lithium Two Project is located approximately 145 kilometres (90 miles) northeast of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and 22 kilometres north of the Tanco Mine Site. The project has good access with an all season gravel road crossing through the project area. The project is one of five lithium projects that the company has in the region. It is located in the northern portion of the Cat Lake – Winnipeg River Pegmatite Field. The southeast area of Manitoba has several active mining camps.
- August 8, 2019 - NAM Files NI 43-101 Technical Report for Preliminary Economic Assessment on the River Valley PGE Project, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- July 25, 2019 - New Age Metals Announces Private Placement
- July 25, 2019 - Alaskan Genesis PGM-Cu-Ni Project Summer 2019 Field Update
- July 03,2019 - New Age Metals Inc. Announces Change of Auditor
- June 27, 2019 - Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment for the River Valley PGM Project, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
- May 28, 2019 - Corporate Update – New Age Metals Inc.
- February 26, 2019 - New Age Metals Provides an Update on the Platinum Group Metals (PGM) and Lithium Divisions
- January 15,2019 - Updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate 2,867,000 PdEq Measured and Indicated Ounces, with an additional 1,059,000 PdEq Ounces in the Inferred Classification River Valley Platinum Group Metal Deposit, Sudbury, Ontario
- December 27, 2018 - New Age Metals Closes Flow-Through Private Placement
- December 13, 2018 - Clarification of Technical Disclosure
- November 13, 2018 - Detailed Mapping and Sampling Program Returns Values up to 4.1% Li2O and 6.1% Rb2O at the Silverleaf Pegmatite, Lithium One Project, SE Manitoba
- November 07, 2018 - Platinum Group Metals Division-Ontario Exploration and Development Update
- October 30, 2018 - New Age Metals and Azincourt Energy Lithium Joint Venture Extends the Eagle Pegmatite to the West with Phase Two Sampling Returning Values up to 3.8% Li2O at the Eagle Pegmatite, Cat Lake, SE Manitoba.