RJK Exploration Profile
RJK Explorations Ltd. is a mineral exploration company with a focus on diamonds, gold, silver and base metals with its resource properties located in Ontario and Newfoundland. RJK’s main exploration focus at this time will be the search for the source of the 800 Carat Nipissing Yellow Diamond on the Bishop Nipissing claims near Cobalt, Ontario.
|RJK Explorations Website||www.rjkexplorations.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSX-V: RJX.A|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - RJK Explorations Ltd.|
|SEDAR Filings||SEDAR Filings - RJK Explorations Ltd.|
|Investor Deck||Investor Presentation|
|Company Projects||• Bishop Nipissing Diamond Project
• Shallow River Property
• Goldie Gold Property
• Moosehead Gold Belt
• Rolling Pond Property
RJX.A Fundamental Data by TradingView
RJX.A Chart by TradingView
RJK Recent Multimedia
RJK News Feed
- RJK Receives Positive SGH Results from Three Different Targets and Increases Its Land Position by 7,500 Hectares
- RJK Explorations Ltd Signs Exclusive Agreement with Eagle Geosciences For Kimberlite Identification Technology
- RJK Explorations Hires W.A. Hubacheck and Associates as Project Manager for the Nipissing Diamond Project, Signs Second Option with Power Group Projects Corp.
- RJK Explorations Announces Final Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- RJK Explorations Announces Initial Closing of Previously Announced Non-Brokered Private Placement
- RJK Explorations Ltd. Announces Shareholder Approval of All Matters at Its Annual Meeting
- RJK Explorations Adds Gino Chitaroni To Advisory Board, Amends Its Financing Agreement
- RJK Explorations Increases Its Land Position in Lorrain Township, South of Cobalt, Ontario
- RJK Explorations Announces Diamond Exploration Advisory Board, New Website and $1,150,000 Financing
- IIROC Trading Resumption - RJX.A
- RJK Explorations Expands Its Diamond Exploration Land Position & Acquires Kon Kimberlite Showing
- IIROC Trading Halt - RJX.A
- RJK Explorations Amends Option Agreement for Rolling Pond Property in Moosehead Gold Belt, NFLD
- What Type Of Shareholder Owns RJK Explorations Ltd.'s (CVE:RJX.A)?
- Introducing RJK Explorations (CVE:RJX.A), A Stock That Climbed 90% In The Last Year
RJK Exploration Projects
COBALT, ONTARIO RJK Explorations Ltd. has entered into a property option agreement with Anthony “Tony” Bishop for the Bishop Nipissing Diamond Properties, exploration properties totaling 2090.2 hectares encompassing at least 18 potential kimberlite pipes located approximately 10 km south of Cobalt, Ontario. Tony Bishop, Prospector, has spent over 4 years looking for the source of the Nipissing Yellow Diamond that was found sometime during the...
The Shallow River Property is a gold and base metal property comprised of 16 unpatented mineral claims consisting of 205 units with a total area of 3,280 hectares in two claim blocks located about 16 km NNE of the community of Matheson within the Larder Lake Mining Division, Province of Ontario. Access to the Property is by vehicle and ATV by way of roads that run north from Highway 101 East. The...
WEST OF THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO RJK Explorations Ltd. (RJX.A) holds a 50% interest along with its joint-venture partner, Mistango Resources Inc., in the 1,400 hectare Goldie property, located in the Matawan Gold Belt, approximately 51 km west of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Historical work on the property has demonstrated that significant gold mineralized zones exist within the property. A total of 1767 meters of diamond drilling...
Moosehead North and Moosehead South Claim Groups The Moosehead Gold District Project, consisting of the Moosehead North and Moosehead South claim groups, is located within a northeast-trending belt of Silurian volcanic, volcaniclastic and sediment rocks. The project has considerable coverage of the large regional fault structure located in the area. The Project consists of 228 claim units representing exclusive exploration rights to approximately 5,700 hectares.
Growing up in Cobalt, Ontario, I heard the stories about the 800-carat Nipissing Diamond found in the 1900’s but being that it is the Silver Capital of Canada, the story was often overshadowed. However, in recent years there has been a flurry of activity in the area and the local community is buzzing because an unnamed company (DeBeers) has been flying over the area from as far north as Kirkland Lake to...