Viva Gold Corp Profile
Viva Gold commenced trading on the TSX Venture Exchange in November 2017 under the symbol “VAU” and on the OTCBB in July 2018 under the symbol “VAUCF”. Viva holds 100% of the Tonopah Gold Project, a large land position with demonstrated high-grade gold in the ground, on the prolific Walker Lane Trend in Nevada, 30 kilometers south-east of the World class Round Mountain mine of Kinross Gold and 20 kilometers from the Town of Tonopah. Viva is a new company with a tight capital structure and a strong management team and board with both gold exploration and production experience. Viva is building market awareness as the Company becomes better known and we advance the high-grade Tonopah Gold Project!
|Viva Gold Corp Website||www.vivagoldcorp.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSX.V: VAU, OTCQB: VAUCF|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - Viva Gold Corp.|
|Investor Deck||Investor Presentation|
|Company Projects||Tonopah Gold Project: The Tonopah project is located on the prolific Walker Land Trend of Western Nevada on the northeast side of the San Antonio Mountains, located approximately 20 miles northeast of the town of Tonopah in Nye County.
The Project consists of 444 unpatented lode claims covering an area of 4,054 acres. All unpatented claims are 100% controlled by Viva Gold Corporation (Viva). A 2% Net Smelter Return Royalty (NSR) with a 1% NSR buyout option exists on 185 of the unpatented lode mining claims that cover the core of the known mineralization.
Geology and Mineralization - The Tonopah property contains a near-surface low-sulfidation epithermal gold system which includes near vertical quartz-adularia-gold veins hosted by the Palmetto Formation argillite and the overlying Tertiary rhyolitic volcanics within a low-angle zone of mineralization which includes and often parallels an erosion surface discontinuity at the top of the Palmetto. Mineralization has been identified in a series of north-striking extensional structural zones within an overall mineralized trend along the north-northwest Walker Lane trend, covering an area over 2,000 meters long and 300 meters wide.
Viva Gold Corp Research Center
- August 6, 2019 - VIVA GOLD CORP CLOSES PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- July 16, 2019 - Viva Gold Provides Update on Tonopah Gold Project and FilesNI43-101 Technical Report
- July 3, 2019 - Viva Gold Closes First Tranche of Private Placement and Extends Offering
- June 3, 2019 - Significant Exploration Upside Potential at Viva Gold’s Tonopah Project
- May 23, 2019 - VIVA GOLD ANNOUNCES REPRICING OF PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- May 21, 2019 - Viva Gold Increases Measured and Indicated GoldResourceby 36% at its Tonopah Project
- April 3,2019 -VIVA GOLD ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- March 20,2019 - Viva Gold Announces Edward Mahoney as Director
- February 25, 2019 - 3Viva Gold Intersects 33.5 meters at 2.6 grams/tonneGold at TonopahProject, Nevada
- February 11, 2019 - 2Viva Gold Announces Drill Results at Tonopah Project Including 100.6 meters at 1.33 grams per tonne
- January 29, 2019 - Viva Gold Announces Drill Results at Tonopah Project Including 45 meters at2.2 g/t and 3.0 meters at 46.1 g/t
- December 13, 2018 - Viva Gold Announces Stock Option Grant
- December 10, 2018 - Viva Gold Commences Drill Program at Tonopah Gold Project
- November 14, 2018 - VIVA GOLD CORP.CLOSES PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- October 26,2018 - VIVA GOLD CORPCLOSES FIRST TRANCHE OF PRIVATE PLACEMENT
- October 1st, 2018 - Viva Gold Corp.Common Shares Now DTC Eligible
- September 13, 2018 - VIVA GOLD ANNOUNCES PRIVATE PLACEMENT