Noble Mineral Profile
Noble Mineral Exploration Inc., a junior exploration company, engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resources properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for nickel and gold deposits. Its principal project is Project 81 that covers an area of approximately 70,641 hectares located in Northern Ontario, Timmins- Cochrane Area. Noble Mineral Exploration Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
|Noble Minerals Website||www.noblemineralexploration.com|
|Stock Symbol||TSXV: NOB, OTCPK: NLPXF, DB: NB71|
|SEDAR Profile||SEDAR - Noble Mineral Exploration Inc.|
|Investor Deck||Project 81 - December 2018 - Timmins-Cochrane, Northern Ontario, Canada|
|Company Projects||Project 81
A wholly-owned exploration and development property, in excess of 79,177 hectares,in the Timmins-Cochrane area of Northern Ontario, for which the Company holds mineral rights. Project 81 is a patented land package and staked mineral claims. The property hosts a number of zones that have historical exploration identifying nickel and gold mineralization from work carried out in the 1960's and 1970's (these sample results are historical and non-NI 43-101 compliant) as well as assay results from drilling conducted by the Company in 2012.
Northern Ontario, 2 miles northwest of Hawk Junction, 12 miles northeast of Wawa. Gold (Au) and Silver (Ag).
The Holdsworth Property has the basic geology to host 3 types of gold deposits namely (1) gold in quartz veins, (2) gold in a weathered oxide pyrite (black sands) zones and (3) gold in the sulphide pyrite zones. Gold and Pyrite were discovered in the Hawk Junction Area as early as 1908 when the Algoma Central Railway (A.C.R) was being built. Prior to 1931, pyrite was the more important mineral extracted in the general area for its sulphur content - the Holdsworth property had inventorized in excess of 1 millons tons of 46% iron. Between 1931 and 1933, the Soocana Mining Company Limited drilled 6 diamond drill holes on the Holdsworth Property for approximately 525 metres for gold with the following results.
Noble Mineral Project 81
Noble Mineral LIVE twitter Feed
Noble Mineral Research Center
- 2019.03.19 - NSR Royalty to be Reduced from 5% to 2% on Patented Mineral Rights
- 2019.02.26 - Noble Announces Grant of Stock Options
- 2019.02.12 - Noble Receives Final Approval of its Private Placement
- 2019.02.04 - Noble Announces Closing of its Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 2019.01.23 - Noble Proceeds with a Non-Brokered Private Placement
- 2019.01.21 - Noble advises of reinstatement of trading on TSX Venture Exchange
- 2019.01.18 - Noble advises of reinstatement of trading on TSX Venture Exchange
- 2019.01.17 - Noble Advises of Lifting of the Cease Trade Order
- 2019.01.16 - Noble files 2018 Annual Financial Statements and MD&A
- 2019.01.09 - Noble advises of filing delay for annual financial statements and MD&A