Jean Francois Montreuil took the time to tour us around the SPJ property highlighting the companies work over the last 2 years. We tour from Jovan to Powerline and then into the Scadding Mine site while discussing the geological observations made by MacDonald Mines geological team while working on the property.
Several exploration companies have explored the region, yet have not yet figured out the geology that drives the gold mineralization. Armed with fresh ideas and new data, MacDonald mines are well on their way to proving out what they suspect is an IOCG deposit spanning across the whole property.
- 0:00 – Intro (Jovan Property, Brady Showing)
- 1:17 – Powerline property (2018 trench sampling review)
- 4:24 – Villenueve showing (Newly exposed outcrop)
- 5:36 – Core shack zone (Geological features of Scadding mine)
- 7:45 – Core shack zone #2 (Geological complexity)
- 9:42 – Drill core geological breakdown
To learn more about MacDonald Mines, please visit: www.macdonaldmines.com or https://insidexploration.com/bmk/
We have also put together a case study about the comapny if you are interested please [click here]
Stay informed and hear it first with Insidexploration, your number 1 source for Multimedia Due Diligence. We take you along on site visits, personal interviews, and in-depth analysis of the top mining and exploration companies on the market today.
Ways to connect with Insidexploration:
- Website – https://insidexploration.com
- Follow us on Twitter – @insidexplr – https://twitter.com/insidexplr
- Join us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Insidexplr/
- Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/c/insidexploration
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/insidexploration/
- Follow us on ceo.ca @Mikeymike426